- First point of contact; dealing with correspondence and other forms of communication.
- Diary Management: organising meetings and appointments, event management as required
- Conduct, prepare, develop and print research documents, presentations, business pitches, reports, letters and proposals.
- Organise and coordinate travels and itineraries
- Manage client/contacts database and business cards folder
- Ensure all payments, subscriptions & service charges are promptly paid as and when due.
- Perform all other administrative tasks and responsibilities assigned or delegated by the Executive
- Communication - Literacy and Articulation
- Computer Knowledge (Use of Microsoft Office)
- Standard written business English
- (Memos, emails and other correspondence)
- Time Management- Effective time management skills
- Scheduling meetings and reminders
- Ability to apply To-Do mobile apps to monitor tasks
- Organizational Ability - Strong organizational skills
- Efficient manual and digital record keeping
- Professional Discretion and Confidentiality
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Great attitude to work and ability to cope under pressure
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role
Salary - 75,000 - 100,000 Naira