- Support the preparation of monthly plans/ schedules for the campaign
- Prepare and store the client data and assist the team in drawing inferences from the compiled data and ensuring the fulfilment of the research objectives
- Provide market insights and competitive activities to clients within their categories
- Support the creation and implementation of relevant media strategies for the brand
- Work towards ensuring a high level of adherence to media deliverables on brand through conscientious preparation and initiation of deliverables.
- Candidates for Executive position must be degree – qualified in Sciences, Statistics or any of the social sciences and Communications
- Aged not more than 28 years.
- Must have a minimum of two years cognate experience in media planning and account management from a reputable media or marketing communications agency.
- Sound analytical ability and strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of MS Office