Job Ref.: 136616BR
- We are seeking temps for our executive sourcing function. The temps will be involved in supervising key recruitment activities covering the development of job descriptions, development of job adverts, sourcing/ headhunting, as well as coordination of screening and selection activities.
Qualifications / Competencies
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies among others:
- First degree in any field
- Relevant work experience preferably in a supervisory recruitment function.
- Should be familiar with developing and/or analyzing job descriptions of various roles, and able to apply the understanding in sourcing for candidates that meet the requirements
- Should understand how to leverage various relevant platforms including LinkedIn, job portals etc., for candidates’ sourcing/ head-hunting
- Should have prior knowledge/ experience in writing reports
- Should be a fast learner with strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent interpersonal and networking skills.