Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for the office
- Supervise and train other clerical staff.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Develop and Maintain a Filing System
- Order office supplies
- Submit and reconcile expenses
- Provide general support to visitors
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Minimum of HND
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Male Candidate