A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The "Product Manager - Nigeria" will be our first hire in Nigeria. The individual will be responsible for promoting and representing Hamoye and its technology platform in Nigeria. In addition, the individual will develop and adapt learning materials for the local market. Specific job duties include:
- You will develop and own the strategy and roadmap for marketing Hamoye products in Nigeria.
- You create innovative product plans that address real user needs.
- You will tell the story of what we’re building, how we’ll get there, why it will be awesome, and why we’ll win
- You liaise with our developers to adapt products for local market
- You will drive execution locally and deal with roadblocks
- You will be responsible for product testing in real-world local market conditions
- You will assist with content development and sourcing resources locally
- You will organize marketing events and setup collocation for the entity.
- You will research requirements for entity activities in Nigeria.
- You will be computer savvy, setup secure online records and shareable drives
- You know the market, target users and the competitive landscape.
- You have extensive experience with technology adoption and entrepreneurship
- You have relevant experience in a similar marketing and product promotion role
- You are an excellent communicator and posses great interpersonal skills
- You are an highly motivated and relentless individual
- You have excellent writing abilities
- You posses a minimum of Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- Compensation: Naira 200,000 to 400,000 per month depending on extent of prior experience