- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Housekeeping work in Hospitality Industry or Blue-Chip Company
- Professional training in housekeeping will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work quickly without compromising quality.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of 35 years
- Ensure efficient and effective running of the Housekeeping Department.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for cleaning and ensure all offices are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Maintain regular inventory and supply of requisitions for housekeeping and maintain minimum stock and cost control procedures for all materials.
- Regular supervision of all cleaners and detail inspection of all offices, service and public areas to ensure a clean environment at all times.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/request with professionalism and patience
- Inspect the works done by vendors – pest control, polishing, window cleaning etc.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage & care of products.
- Train and prepare schedule for cleaners for the housekeeping assignments.