Lagos XP seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Profound experience in providing senior executive personal driving service
- Thorough knowledge of preferred routes and heavy traffic patterns
- Strong ability to memorize pickup and departure times
- Superior ability to anticipate executive requirements and preferences
- Ability to accommodate flexible scheduling needs including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a superb driving record and always operate the vehicle with the utmost safety in mind adhering to all state and local motor vehicle laws
- Take direction from Executives Director and Executive’s assistants on travel plans and any changes to those plans
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the company vehicle(s) ensuring the vehicle(s) are regularly cleaned and serviced
- Ensure the vehicles are equipped with the necessary amenities for passenger comfort
- Must have High ethics and integrity
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful traffic and congestion situations
- Extremely reliable, especially with pre-arranged pick-ups
- Must possess a valid driving license and clean driving record
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum of OND or it’s equivalent. 7years working experience as an Executive driver.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Strong Interpersonal skill
- Smart and Intelligent
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Good knowledge of Nigeria roads/routes