Crown Agents is an international development company delivering capacity building and institutional development services in procurement, public financial management, revenue enhancement and expenditure management.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Collecting data on government, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective clients’ preferences
- Compiling and analysing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Arranging agendas, and appropriate tele/video links, coordinating the production and timely distribution of relevant papers
- Planning and coordinating meetings of, and involving, the Executive Team
Travel and Itineraries:
- Managing all travel arrangements from start to finish including booking of flights, arranging Visas, immunisations, etc.
- Compiling extensive and thorough travel packs
Administration and Communication:
- Attending meetings, as relevant, and distributing and following-up action points after meetings as required
- Providing information flow and a point of reference for Country Directors on the progress of departmental and wider initiatives contacts
- Inbox Management - Receiving and reviewing all incoming communications and managing appropriately
- Coordinating the preparation of relevant papers for the Executive Team, the board and for the Regional Directors’ group discussions
- Representing the Regional Director on appropriate internal cross organisational groups convened by other initiatives, such as the implementation of new systems, processes and ideas
- Acting as a point of contact between International Offices in West Africa and the Regional Director, West Africa
- Deputising for the Regional Directors Management Assistant:
- Ensuring the Regional Director has up-to-date documents
- Moving/scheduling urgent meetings
- Meet and greet guests
- Undertaking any immediate ad-hoc requests from the Regional Director.
- Degree or equivalent is required.
- Experience working in International Development in developing countries preferred but not required.
- Experience in a similarly complex, large organisation.
- Proven organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage own workload effectively under tight and competing demands.
- Ability to draft and edit documents, produce accurate minutes of meetings, and compose own documentation competently.
- Strong PC skills, including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; and an interest in appropriate use of current information and communication technologies.
- Confident, self-motivated with initiative and judgement to be able to contribute significantly to assisting the Executive Team to prioritise, delegate and generally manage diary commitments and workload
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of people at all levels and situations, both verbally and in writing, including in relation to highly confidential and sensitive material
- Strong influencing skills i.e. ability to obtain required cooperation from across organisation to meet deadlines.
- Adept in organising complex travel arranging and compiling thorough travel briefing packs.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.