Audeo is a growing professional services firm in Lekki, Lagos that helps small businesses succeed. We provide Management Accounting, People & Compliance and Business Performance Services to Small and Medium Scale Businesses. We currently service clients from several industries such as Pharmacy & Medicine, Logistics, Beauty, Technology and Business Services.
Our workforce is predominantly female as we actively seek to recruit and develop women.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant at Audeo, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, candidates should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
As this role requires constant use of various technology, candidates must be comfortable with computers and be tech savvy.
A sample of your duties are as follows:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Maintaining a schedule of suppliers and vendors and ensuring cordial relationships are kept with all.