- The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- Carrying out background research, organizing facts on content and sources and presenting findings. You will also be required to research markets and industries to compare and create course content on sales and entrepreneurship that is innovative and original.
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online by creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy both for print and the web.
- Updating of websites and social media platforms. Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.) as well as building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Required to work on book project-writing and reaching out to professional bodies, follow ups, book club etc.
- Interviewing sources and clients and conducting surveys.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system and monitoring of office supplies and research advantageous deals and supplies.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and make travel arrangement
- Arranging and organizing, meetings, retreats, logistics etc. Taking dictations and minutes and accurately entering data and editing of recordings from meetings, retreats.
- Produce reports, presentation of briefs as well as writing of proposals. These will be produced on tight deadlines.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Undertake the task of receiving phone calls, take messages and dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings and writing minutes of meetings;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders. Act as the point of contact between the executives and external clients and liaising with clients, faculties and other staff.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including In-depth understanding of entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills. You must have the ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment. You should be able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a very good organizational and time management skills and must be able to attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Competitive Salary for the Role
Exciting and Fulfill Work in the right environment
Note: Please do not send your CV to our office email, they will not be processed. Kindly use the link on this page to submit your CV and application.