- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization as relating to the CEO
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Anticipate their office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in societies relative to the business.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform the filtering and sorting of data and other functions.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Prepare checks for signature and review.
- Provide clerical and general office support to other offices.
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to the records system when appropriate.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention
- Evaluate policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with corporate, government and industry rules and mission.
Qualification and Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of BSC in any management or secretarial course
- 3-5 years’ experience in the same or similar role
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate with good reporting skills and above-average proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.