dbrownconsulting (DBC) is a training, consultancy and payroll outsourcing firm founded in Nigeria in April 2006 to cater to corporate clients with a taste for world class personalised services at highly competitive rates. We have trained over 3000 participants, raised billions of naira for clients using our financial models and helped clients concentrate on their core business by managing their entire payroll function.
- Support requirements will vary from day to day dependent on the business covered with a strong degree of flexibility given the demanding nature of this role.
- Client facing position, internal and external client handling
- Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings
- Meeting, conference calls, telepresence set up - internally and externally
- Management of expense processing, reimbursement, personal amounts owing and account reconciliations.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents
- Feilding calls and responding to emails were necessary
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance to the Managing Partner and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Conduct research
- Travel and guest arrangement
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Professional client handling and relationship building with all client
- Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and understands competing priorities
- Strong, executive communication style
- Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimize travelers time
- Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within a role
- Strong technical capabilities
- Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
- Is flexible, willing and open to change
- Can follow up without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangement and requirements
- Displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion