Duties and responsibilities:
- To manage the GMDs schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- To arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- To conduct research and analyse data, to prepare reports.
- To coordinate administrative and project-based work.
- To review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- To prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- To design and maintain contact databases.
- To perform general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- To record, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- To monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute incoming communications.
- Work with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks and responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skill, knowledge, education, and experience:
- A Bachelors's degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant to a CEO. Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Good oral and writing communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills.
The salary is within - N150,000-N200,000