- Using various software including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
- Filing, retrieving and transcribing corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Help prepare and schedule meetings including video and conference calls
- Handling basic accounting and finance tasks
- Making travel and logistics arrangement for executives
- Reading, analyzing and formatting incoming memos, submissions and distributing them as needed.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails and other correspondence
- Experience as a virtual assistant including answering phones and routing calls or take messages
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite
- Bachelor Degree
- Years of Experience: 1-3
- Basic Knowledge of Graphics Design, e-commerce and website administration.
- Experience in similar or other relevant administrative support experience reporting to C Level executives or senior management.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Have high levels of emotional intelligence and project management skills
- A proactive approach to multi-tasking, problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment and uphold a strict sense of confidentiality.