- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the Marketing Team within the area and organize conferences (local and global), workshops.
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits and work plans) for the Marketing Director to ensure optimal use of time and resources.
- Provide an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competency.
- Identify areas for improvement and execute improvement plans as relates to work deliverables.
- Strong organizational and secretarial skills: ability to establish priorities, maintain confidentiality and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Minimum requirement is HND