A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- 80-100 thousand naira.