Onyx HR Solutions seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
Scope and General Purpose
- Responsible for managing general operations, establishing deadlines and targets ensuring they are achieved.
Strategic and Operational Responsibilities
- Plans directs and coordinate all activities delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery for the accomplishment of goals, objectives and policies of the organization and act as the Overseer in the absence of the CED.
- Manage and oversee general operational activities (clients and vendor’s meetings, work scheduling, coordination of events etc.) of the organization in a profitable and optimal manner.
- Maintaining continuous lines of communication and delivering status reports to staff and management.
- Generally, oversee that all facilities are safe and conducive for all to work optimally.
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and customers, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Establishes and maintains applicable preventive maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the organization.
- Recommend capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment, which would increase efficiency and services.
Sales and Marketing
- Planning and carrying out sales and marketing activities to agreed budgets and sales volumes.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients and closing sales.
- Creating a detailed proposal, tender documents and presentations for existing and prospective customer.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support and guidance; acting as a contact between The organization and its existing and potential markets.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products or services; researching and recommending new opportunities; profit and service improvements.
- Create and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage and keep track status and database of existing and potential customers.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit and retain required staff; providing mentoring and coaching.
- Promote continuous improvement and ensures strict adherence to all The organization’s policies.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, conduct annual performance appraisals, disciplinary matters and administer salary adjustments.
- Advise the CED and other key members of senior management on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Management of costs, budgeting and forecasting, Operational tracking, reporting.
- Review and analyze expenditure, financial, and operations reports to determine requirements for increasing profits.
- Oversee all financial strategy, management, and compliance. Keep CED and management team informed, with ready access to necessary reports, data and performance metrics.
- Understands the government regulations affecting the organization’s operations, acting as the company’s representative and ensuring it is operating in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and requirements of any federal, state or local authority.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Prepare and submit reports to the Management.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Business degree. A master’s in business administration is preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ proven event management and leadership experience required.
- Ability to think and act strategically and to articulate a clear sense of direction and Vision.
- Business awareness, including budget compilation/control.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Strong conceptualization, visual communication ability, detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exceptionally organized and able to switch between different projects in a fast paced / meeting deadlines.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
- Exemplifies grace under pressure, Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Exceptional written, communication, interpersonal, presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, board of directors, and staff.
- Maintains high ethical standards and confidentiality.
Key Performance Indicators
- 70% achievement of organization goals and objectives: 6months
- Increase sales by 25%: Yearly
- Quarterly strategic meetings are hel: Quarterly
- Submission of updates on action plans:Monthly
- 90% of feedback from client’s survey should be positive: Ongoing
- Report on all activities are sent to the CED. Events, updates from strategic action plans, attendance, staff matters etc: Monthly
- Virtual meetings with the CED: At least once a week
- Management meetings to be held and documented:Weekly