The Program Coordinator will be expected to play a central role in designing and overseeing delivery of quality programs that enhances and drives K Parkwood Real Estate Syndicated Investment (KRESI) to investors in Nigeria and more specifically, achieve clear and measurable contributions towards improved REIS (Real Estate Investor Series) seminars and conferences.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Accountable for setting, achieving and maintaining quality standards for the delivery of all REIS programs.
- Identify the key gaps and opportunities in the property market and investment where REIS programs and advocacy can have high impact.
- Contribute to the development of the overall strategic plan for the REIS program to ensure maximum impact, effectiveness and transformational change at scale.
- Set the overall direction for REIS programs & partnerships, to enable the successful delivery of high-quality services.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a partnership strategy to ensure that impactful and effective partnerships are identified, built and managed.
- Deliver materials for the media including speeches, articles, statements, press releases, blogs and other social media content developed with strong collaboration and input from the social media and digital marketing team of the company.
- Develop and strengthen partnerships, networks and alliances among sectors related activities in order to foster mutual learning and identify innovations that would increase the efficiency and effectiveness of REIS.
- Exercise oversight and accountability for the delivery of quality program work across all areas; Accountable for ensuring all REIS programs are based on K.Parkwood quality standards and approaches; Make informed decisions on program management to maintain quality and ensure delivery against plans.
- Develop operational plans and budgets for the implementation of programs. Manage and monitor expenditure against budgets for strategy and plans in adherence to financial guidelines, ensuring value for money, and acting as appropriate within delegated authorities.
- Monitor the qualitative and quantitative outcomes and impacts of the REIS program and partners’ work in collaboration with the Business Coordinator, to ensure successful delivery in line with overall plan.
Qualification and Experience- Essential Criteria
- Training and/or project management background.
- 2-3 years professional proven experience of leading programs.
- Experience with market-based solutions, and/or results-based financing would be a strong advantage,
- Demonstrated expertise of leading, managing, and motivating others, and building high performing teams.
- Strategic thinker. Able to see the bigger picture, challenges, and opportunities and create a long-term vision. Able to lead strategic discussions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send through a MS Word version of their CV and a Cover Letter with the job title as the subject of the email.