- Liaising with clients to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the selling value
- Handling enquiries about properties from potential buyers
- Valuing properties
- Producing reports, brochures, promotional information and other written material
- Travelling to properties and conducting viewings
- Negotiating the sale and letting of properties
- Administering and securing the disposal and acquisition of property and ensuring that it is completed legally.
- Managing properties for the company you work for
- managing client/tenants relationships,
- preparing and submitting proposals on the company’s behalf,
- sourcing for new business on behalf of the company etc.
- three years working experience.