- To be fluent in Igbo language and reside in or is willing to relocate to Anambra State
- To have a minimum of 2nd class upper division or HND upper credit.
- To have five (5) years experience in which three is cognate in Estate Management.
- To embark on daily inspection of the plaza and notify management of necessary maintenance where appropriate
- To ensure that all vacant shops are rented to qualified prospective tenant.
- To prepare offer letters in respect of all the vacant shops and make them readily available for leasing.
- To ensure that all sitting tenants are reminded of expiration of their tenancy via reminder and demand notice letters.
- To ensure that all the service providers discharge their duties as contained in their contract letters.
- To ensure that all increment letters are made readily available and same dispatched when due.
- To measure and apportion the approved rates to each shop.
- To advise the company on the best way to manage the plaza to ensure the attainment of company goals and objectives at all times.
- To carry out daily plaza checks and routine inspection.
- To embark on daily rent drive in order to meet target and generate the required revenue and ensure that appropriate legal means are used to recover vacant possession from bad tenants
- Update all tenant files to ensure all records are kept up to date.
- Attend to all tenants and ensure that all complaints are resolved without delay.
Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the plaza