- To embark on daily inspection of the plaza and notify management of necessary maintenance where appropriate
- To ensure that all vacant shops are rented to qualified prospective tenant.
- To prepare offer letters in respect of all the vacant shops and make them readily available for leasing.
- To ensure that all sitting tenants are reminded of expiration of their tenancy via reminder and demand notice letters.
- To ensure that all the service providers discharge their duties as contained in their contract letters.
- To ensure that all increment letters are made readily available and same dispatched when due.
- To measure and apportion the approved rates to each shop.
- To advise the company on the best way to manage the plaza to ensure the attainment of company goals and objectives at all times.
- To carry out daily plaza checks and routine inspection.
embark on daily rent drive in order to meet target and generate the
required revenue and ensure that appropriate legal means are used to
recover vacant possession from bad tenants
- Update all tenant files to ensure all records are kept up to date.
- Attend to all tenants and ensure that all complaints are resolved without delay.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the plaza.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Class or Distinction in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Hotel General Manager
- Oversee all aspects of property management in accordance with company mission statement
- Create an operating environment that assures consistency in guest satisfaction
- Marketing of the hotel to achieve a high daily rate of occupancy
- Monitor the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction and financial reports with the aim of initiating corrective actions.
- Build a high product and service quality standard as well as maintain same by conducting evaluations and investigating complaints.
- Execute marketing, sales and operational activities in order to produce results that would meet and exceed the hotel’s business plan.
- Establish and maintain essential preventive maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Prepare financial reports for management that clearly explains operational effectiveness, trends and plans for meeting the hotel’s targets.
- Implement and maintain an open-door communication policy in order to reach all guests and employees
- Understand the government regulations affecting the hotel’s operations, ensuring the hotel is operating in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and requirements of the federal, state and local government authority.
- Ensure that dealings with the general public, customers, employees and government officials are in a professional, tactful and courteous manner
- Plan and organise the work of others
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration and compliance with established labor regulations
- Accept full responsibility for managing an activity
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duty that may arise.
- Minimum of First Class or Distinction
- At least 3 - 5 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent marketing skill
- Effective public relations.
Updating of Income registers
· Updating customers’ file regularly with each payment received
· Updating cash transactions for effective cash monitoring, reconciliation and planning
· Preparation of all financial reports as and when due
· Preparation of any financial report as may be demanded by the Chairman
· Understanding, in full, all activities of the account department
· Handling tax-related issue
· Expenditure control
· Other ad-hoc assignments from time to time as determined by management
· Conducting audit of internal funds; expenses and income
· Review of tenants accounts
· Tracing of receipts issued to the tenants from the accounts
· Conducting of impromptu cash count
· Review of returned cheques to ensure none is credited to the tenants’ account
· Confirm transfer of funds to Head Quarters
· Review and trace all bank lodgements against books and registers
· Review bank reconciliation statement and ensure it is accurate
· Carry out physical checks on vacant shops for verification
· Review rent registers for each plaza
· Review of staff loan to ensure they are duly deducted from staff salary on a monthly basis
· Follow-up with other Internal Controls as established by the Management
· Evaluating the degree of internal control exercised by each manager and suggesting procedure and work aid for each staff
· Completing audit and reviews of employee Job description, procedures and methods
· Developing and monitoring internal controls
· Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the plaza.
This job role reports to the Head of Accounts
- Minimum of First Class or Distinction
- At least 2years experience
NOTE: PLEASE DO STATE WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN YOUR COVER LETTER.