Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, an IT company located in Lagos is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- This is a challenging opportunity for an ERP Program Manager to work directly with the business to ensure deliverables that fall within the applicable scope, timeline, quality and budget.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who has successfully managed and led large enterprise cross-functional software or system implementations in the past, can take initiative and understands the needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creation, execution and monitoring of client and vendors’ plans. The role collaborates with the Portfolio Directors and their Team Leaders, contributing to the development of plans and strategies.
- Develops, plans, and implements the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Determines scope of the projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP system.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs while leading the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration.
- Work with IT and Business Executives to develop ERP strategies.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Provides strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, which include process analysis, redesign, re-engineering, and organizational effectiveness.
- Manage large volume of information on reporting units across various source ERP systems.
- Develop a governance structure built for centralized decision making for the projects, as needed, guide the prioritization, facilitate shared data standards and ensure that the client’s community members are engaged in the process.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Analyse and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverable.
- Identify and manage project risks/issues to closure and provide proper visibility to senior management.
- Set and continually manage project tracking deliverables with team members and other stakeholders, including consultant resources.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong project management background, proven success in delivering projects on time, on budget and in scope.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Knowledge of broad-based technology in multiple business applications and environments.
- Experience with complex, high-paced system deployments.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Impeccable judgement on prioritization and making connections across an enterprise landscape.
- Reactive to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including middle management, internal customers, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Bachelors or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any other related discipline.
- 10 years’ post NYSC progressive IT experience, with at least 5 years managing ERP Implementation Projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Experience in Budget Management
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.