The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- The principal role of the Environmental Health and Safety Environmental officer is to implement manufacturing Methods and Safety at the plant.
- The right individual will have a thorough understanding of EHS HSE - Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements including regulatory and compliance.
- Implement environmental management and protection strategies.
- Advise and educate staff members on environmental matters.
- Promote compliance with environmental legislations and policies.
- Disaster management with reference to environmental related emergencies and its mitigation.
- Regular training of employees.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Minimum Bsc - Environmental Science
- Experience in Year(s): 3