- Supporting the coordination and management of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within the scope
- Develop as well as maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate techniques and tools
- Monitor progress of projects and handle any issue that might arise
- Prepare weekly work update and progress reports
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Be below 27 years of age
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in customer relation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Ability to Learn
- Ability to be proactive, work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of project management and prevailing project management methods.
- Industry-specific knowledge
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Must reside in Lagos
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020