Title: Entry-level Accountant
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- Accountant can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Postings all daily transactions.
- Performing bank reconciliation for all banks on daily basis.
- Maintenance of receivable accounts and reporting thereon.
- Maintenance of payable accounts and reporting thereon.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing reviews of stocks levels and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Accounting, or related field.
- Previous experience may be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to details.
15 December, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's [email protected] (indicate the position applied as subject of the mail)