ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
- Implement defined marketing strategies to achieve targeted sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide input into sales and service delivery activities.
- Participate in strategic and tactical objectives to include new product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating new business leads.
- Provide High Level project cost Estimation (HLE) and quotes.
- Conduct technical requirements gathering and assessment.
- Consult with clients to communicate security issues, recommendations, and deliverables.
- Provide documentation for RFP’s and general project proposals.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Target driven and ability to work towards deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling Enterprise Information Security or Infrastructure Solutions.
- Expert negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Knowledge of Information security, IT Infrastructure and emerging technologies.
- Preferably certified in: CEH, CCNA, MCSE and any other industry based IT security or Infrastructure certifications.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.