Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
- Coordinating and managing risk assessment campaign.
- Developing and implementing methodologies and frameworks to identify and assess certain types of risks.
- Interact with businesses and risk officers on risk assessment tasks; provide support and guidance as necessary.
- Track the execution of risk assessment campaigns, identify and escalate issues.
- Assist in developing links between Risk Id and Assessment program and other components of the ERM framework.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Efficiency and ability to achieve results under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- 5+ years in the banking industry, with sufficient experience in risk management.
- Extensive knowledge of corporate and investment banking (products, markets, processes).
- Knowledge of various types of risks (credit, operational, market, liquidity)
- A comparable experience in an Enterprise Risk.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.