- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (web & enterprise applications)
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate with QA & solution team on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers
- Participate in an agile delivery process, research and recommend new solutions
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and product life cycle deliverables
- Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while developing applications
- Experiment with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams
- With keen eye for details and problem-solving skills, you work with other developers, software implementation lead, testers, and more; using only accepted and pre-defined coding languages where your goal is to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Deploy solutions using Cloud-based infrastructure
- Hands on experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server) and exposure to no-SQL
- Develop REST API’s, Micro services, web services, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- A thorough understanding of Object Orientated programming , Lambda Functions
- Proven experience in, Java Hibernate, JPA, DevOps (Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, UCD, Docker), Junit
- Ability to resolves integration issues to guarantee solution conformance to requirements and engineering limitations.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another technical discipline
- Currently undergoing National Youth Service
Salary Range: N70,000- N100,000
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.