Sophos makes IT security simple with next-generation solutions that protect networks, servers, and devices, wherever they are. Today, more than 100 million users in 150 countries and a global network of channel partners trust Sophos to deliver simple solutions to complex security challenges.
- Responsible for New Business Development by assisting through the entire customer engagement process, from customer identification to development and retention
- Create and manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio together with the Country Manager
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the engagement cycle. Provide a consultative solutions process to prospects
- Keep close connection to enterprises in assigned region in order to support partners’ increasing deal value and close rates
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- Several years experience in managing customers in the computer networking & security space
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com).