Montessori Lighthouse International School based in Port Harcourt (GRA Phase 2) is looking to fill the above positions with suitable and qualified persons.
- Teach several different classes of students the rules of grammar, punctuation, spelling and other nuances of the English language.
- Track and report performance data to determine where changes need to be made and which strategies and methods are working.
- Attend weekly staff meetings to address unique situations or problems with individual students so you can adapt your lesson plans to meet their needs.
- Develop stable, solid relationships with students with appropriate boundaries so they know you are available to help them when they need it.
- Promote parent/teacher/student associations and encourage students and their guardians to get involved in the community and in the school.
- B.ED/M.ED) with a minimum of 2 years' experience in Teaching and Management.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- Candidates must be of pleasant personality and possess excellent English communication skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Salary is based on experience.