Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- The Diction Tutor will be responsible for helping students improve their style of speaking/writing as dependent upon choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation and speech-sound quality manifested by an individual speaker; or proper enunciation.
- To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans with a focus on English phonetics as well as foster an active learning environment.
- To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide an interactive atmosphere in the classroom
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability, and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge of earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Skills and Competencies
- The prospective candidate must demonstrate:
- Leadership skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal & written).
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
Education and Experience
- BSc degree in English Language/Linguistics
- Relevant experience as an English language Educator.
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- IGCSE Certification will be an added advantage.