Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
- Oversee Engineering Staff
- Review Technical Documents
- Propose and oversee budgets and timelines for engineering projects
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Hire, train, and supervise engineering staff members
- Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors
- Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations, both internally and externally.
- Engineering Degree in Process or Mechanical Engineering.
- 15 years of Engineering Manager working Experience.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.