Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG industry, is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position above.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of an effective plant preventive maintenance programme
- Provide adequate training/training resource to ensure that reasonable skills are available so that production can meet its target against sales requirement
- Carry out a monthly review and update on spare part stock to optimize maximum cover at minimum cost to the company
- Carry out an investigation on changes and modifications to plants and machinery to improve factory output
- Carry out a review and effectiveness of approved safety procedures in reducing hazards on plant machinery
- Monitor and analyze result from the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) measurement and initiate changes to improve plant availability.
- Liaise with production manager to introduce any changes designed to improve OEE for continuous improvement
- Ensure that all production machines are optimally available
- Manage and maintain all utility equipment (AC, nitrogen generator, PHCN equipment etc)
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of departmental budget.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving and maintaining proper inventory of spare parts and supplies.
In this position, you need to have:
- B.Sc in Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience.
- Competitive pay.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.