9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTs to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Provide on-site technical and operational support in the implementation, design,development, installation and maintenance of M &E equipment including diesel generators, ATS/ AMF panels, gear switches, rectifiers and battery systems,UPS, inverters, PDF/ APD panels and HVAC, Implementation of 2G,3G, LTE andTransmission such as Microwave and fibre optics.
- Conductcomplex site surveys to develop base or installation design plans, includingpreparation of power system device evaluation, protective device co-ordinationand arc flash studies.
- Survey and Implementation of Power and BSS designs.
- Survey and Implementation of 2G, 3G, and 4G RAN designs.
- Survey and Implementation of transmission design for microwave and fiber optics
- Ensure that RAN projects (BSS and Power) are implemented according to the best/efficient timeline, cost, and quality.
- Design power system facilities and equipment and coordinate construction, operation and maintenance of electric power generating, receiving and distribution stations, transmission lines and distribution systems and equipment which provide support during critical network incidents
- Facilitate and ensure 100% power availability at all network sites.
- Track power outages with the view of driving continuous improvement in network availability and service quality (root cause analysis)
- Design, plan and implement the layout of generating plants, power transmission, and distribution lines
- Work with both in-house team and contractors to implement all preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Update technical documentation, drawings and operational logs pertaining to construction and maintenance activities
- Prepare drawings on specific types of equipment and materials to be used in construction and equipment installation.
- Implementpower plan and design in our RAN project.
- Ensure that SLAs and project timelines are achieved in RAN projects
- React to emergency faults and ensure that all faults and snags are rectified promptly within contracted SLAs
- Conduct regular audit of M & E installations for BTS, BSC MGW and data centers
- Complete and submit reports covering all job activities
- Estimates labor, material, construction, and equipment costs
- Inspect completed installations for compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by the 2G/3G Manager Region 3
- First-degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Two post NYSC experience
- High Voltage/ low voltage/Extra low voltage. Systems Engineering
- Engineering Installation
- BSS experience
- 2G, 3G and LTE experience.
- Micro wave and fiber optics
- Problem Solving
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus