- You will also oversee customer engagement and new product development which intrinsically provide the foundation of the firm’s long term sustained growth.
- You will be Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive use of electricity.
- Overseeing the surveillance and intervention programs that
- are targeted at reducing losses and electricity theft.
- Running data analytics to better understand customer behaviour and generate insights that can be used to create value.
- Supervising the customer care and complaint management process delivered by internal teams and external partners in order to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Developing business cases and executing pilot projects to test new products.
- Coordinating launch and roll-out of approved products to mini-grid locations.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales in the utility or telecommunications sectors where you would have delivered top quartile revenue growth for one or more products.
- Understanding of regulated energy markets, utility pricing and consumer value propositions for the residential and small commercial segments of the electricity market.
- Understanding of the off-grid and mini-grid electricity markets.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or relevant numerically intensive discipline.
- MBA Preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in modern productivity tools including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Flexibility and eagerness to lend a hand wherever needed, even if a specific task may fall outside the core job description.
- Great place to work
- Fantastic remuneration
- Good social insurance