Intercoms Integrated Solution - We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Nigeria. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. Intercoms Integrated Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos and Owerri. We offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations.
- This position is accountable for assuring quality medical care for employees.
- This position will report to the Director of Employee Health.
- Implements program goals and policies that have been established by the medical and
- administrative directors.
- Facilitates the occupational health clinic activates with the other services offered in the entire occupational health program.
- Maintains liaison activities with client companies to provide a continuum of interest and credibility through personal communication efforts.
Responsibilities /Job Description
- The employee health coordinator endeavors to provide state of the art expertise and counsel to client companies in matters of occupational health and safety, workers' compensation and any other relevant areas of occupational medicine.
- He or she facilitates the whole health care rendering process for the client's employees, from entry to return-to-duty.
Qualification & Requirements
- The employee health coordinator must possess a Bachelor's degree in Health Care with a background in Public Health.
- He or she must possess management skills as demonstrated by education and experience.
- Candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email. Curriculum Vitae (CV) is to be sent as a word document or PDF using their first and last names as the file.
- Applicant must be resident in Anambra or Imo State.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.