- Providing daily operational guideline to direct report and ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- That technical related certification at all times is valid and available onboard
- Ensure that all manuals, policies and procedures are revised and that logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements All software licenses, back-ups and upgrades are maintained That all relevant equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
- All Operational non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor
- Thorough handover are provided at each daily change of shift
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by the supervisor.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations
- Compliance with company training, certification and competency requirements
- Compliance with company housekeeping standards
- Compliance with company code of conduct Development of direct report.
- A minimum of 10 years of oilfield experience with at least 5 years in similar capacity
- Opito Approved BOSIET with CA-EBS
- Valid Offshore Medical Certificate