- The candidate will install and repair appliances, fixtures, and equipment.
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Thorough understanding of safety regulations, legal regulations and specification guideline to determine work details and procedure.
- Work out the estimates and negotiate contracts.
- OND / Equivalent + 3 years Experience Or Technical School
- Trade Certificate + 5 years experience
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability