The client is an energy solution company providing reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer-financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly instalment or Outright Sales (OS) option. The organization is on track to deploy in excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023.
The Ideal Candidate
You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a corporate partner or staff. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
- In-depth understanding of electrical circuit design and analysis.
- Extensive experience of electrical panels, electrical & power conversion systems.
- In-depth experience of electrical wiring for commercial and residential facilities.
- Intermediate to expert level skills in Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
- Prior mission critical, fault management, problem management, disaster recovery process, customer support, operation and maintenance
- Excellent communication, customer facing & reporting skills
- Ability to engage in intelligent, intense, energy and technology conversations
- Problem-solving aptitude
- 99.99% energy reliability to customers.
- Ensuring incidents and faults are resolved within service level metrics.
- Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value add.
- Professional preventive and corrective maintenance on schedule.
- Be professional & properly represent the brand at every maintenance interaction with customers
- within assigned cluster ensuring high customer perceived value.
What we'll provide
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
What qualification and requirements do you need?
HND/BSC in Electrical Engineering
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.