PSC INDUSTRIES LIMITED is a Solar Electricity and Renewable energy total Solutions Manufacturer located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide Cost-competitive, Environmental friendly, high quality and innovative Solar/renewable energy products including but not limited to Solar PV Panels, Inverters, Solar Charge Controllers, Solar Streetlights and Deep Cycle Batteries.
We seek an experienced Client Services Engineer for our Ikeja, Lagos offices. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will manage a team of project engineers as well as deal with Clients on a daily basis.
Travel about 60% to project sites all around Nigeria and West Africa.
Experience in Solar and Inverter Systems Engineering Installations will be EXTREMELY helpful but not required.
- Conduct site inspections, load analysis to prospective customers
- Install Solar Power electricity systems and Solar Street lights.
- Take in repair orders, track repairs and test repaired systems
- Hold weekly sales meetings from 8:00 am-8:30 am with the sales team and ensure a full understanding of sales effort of each individual sales person. Prepare weekly sales report summary for MD.
- Check the internet daily for solar based requests for tenders or requests for prequalification and complete these and submit. At least one submission must be made weekly and record of such submission available for inspection.
- Assist in design and configuration of Solar and Inverter power plants for customers
- Prepare Engineering reports and site analysis reports for prospective customers
- Assist to follow up sales efforts by preparing quotes, invoices and receipts, delivery notes/packing slips and waybills.
- Check company e-mail at least twice daily and follow –up accordingly.
- Conduct project site inspections and offer expert advice to customers
- Represent PSC Solar UK Ltd. at sales functions, social events and exhibitions.
- Generate and manage sales of solar components and systems.
- Participate in weekly or monthly sales development and technical training classes at PSC Industries offices in Lagos.
- Conduct sales/pre-installation site visits
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD
- Minimum of 3 years experience with electricity project installations
- Proficiency with social media, CAD and Matlab
- Proficiency in designing and configuring solar power and hybrid inverter power plants
- Willingness to travel at least 60% of the time including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to follow simple instructions.
Free Catered Lunch
N100,000 Yearly housing allowance.