Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Position manages operations and maintenance of the facility in accordance with agreed to service levels and costs. Position develops and manages systems and processes to ensure operations and maintenance work is performed in compliance with ExxonMobil corporate expectations and applicable laws and regulations.
- Determines and implements a strategy for base building and client requested projects. Position ensures implementation of site goals and ensures day to day compliance which includes championing LPS. Many of the activities are technical in nature requiring a good understanding of building utility and structural systems. In addition, the position is responsible for managing the maintenance and operations workforce.
- Support field electrical maintenance work and electrical isolation (Lockout-Tag out: Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)) for lighting, air condition and motor maintenance. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- In addition to the Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3 will:
- Provides guidance to lower level staff with complex problems.
- Assembles, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational electrical machinery, electrical control equipment, electrical circuitry and components according to engineering specifications in industrial or commercial plants and laboratories.
- Diagnoses causes of malfunctions or failures and performs preventive/corrective maintenance.
- Records data and recommends modification or replacement of failed equipment.
Overall management of:
- Operation of building systems (HVAC, electrical, fire safety etc).
- Maintenance and repairs.
- Base building and client requested projects.
- Energy conservation including utility monitoring.
- Grounds and appearance management.
- Implements GREF management processes and ensures processes including LPS are implemented daily. Champions LPS in O and M area.
- Develops, implements, monitors and improves maintenance plans including preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Develops and manages budgets for technical services area. Includes the development of base building improvement projects budgets.
- Approves the selection of professional services eg. architects, engineers, interior designers.
- 20+ years’ of closely related field experience
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs