Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Evaluates electrical and mechanical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical and mechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product database.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients
- Candidates must have required professional certificates.
- Minimum of HND/BSc with 4 years of experience in Engineering and Sales.