Gritwel School requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above.
- Develop & continuously implement educational curriculum
- Develop/modify and implementing an educational curriculum for children in the Gritwel Earlychildhood School and Gritwel Basic School. Our educational curriculum at Gritwel schools is based on the British Early Years Foundational Structure (EYFS) and Nigeria Primary school curriculum.
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of daily, weekly and monthly schedules of educational activities. Select the right textbooks and technological tools to implement the Gritwel educational curriculum in the classroom.
- You will maintain a comprehensive and ongoing academic / development portfolio assessment for every child at the Gritwel school, including weekly observations in each learning/development area. Supervise & Provide leadership to Educators
- You will be responsible for providing professional leadership to educators to enhance their effectiveness to achieve improved standards of learning in the school. You will Supports the professional development of all the school staff by delivering coaching and additional technical assistance as needed. Planning & Coordination of Edutainment activities
- You will support in edutainment activities, with the creation of short media clips which features the technical competence and educational capabilities of Gritwel schools. Part of the edutainment programs developed for our earlychildhood schools are as follows: Role/Pretense play, Crafts & Arts, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), reading drama activities, Musical activities, Sports, educational games development etc. Head of School Acting Headship
- You will normally act as the Head of School in her absence.
- You will lead the following activities/tasks: Financial resource management of the school, managing enrollment and revenue accounts, management of kid’s enrollment database and customer feedback information.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.