Chrysolite Heritage International Academy seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Knowledge of Montessori philosophy and methods of instruction.
- Knowledge of child growth/development and child behaviour characteristics.
- Knowledge of safety practices in classroom and playground activities.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of First aid and CPR applications/techniques.
- Knowledge of the theories/stages of human development, milestones and behavioural norms
- Must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or a post-graduate degree in Education from an
- accredited college or university.
- Need to be registered with the Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Demonstrate ability to teach students well at the specified grade level.
- Demonstrate a proficient level of computer literacy, having a basic proficiency in doing word processing, creating and using a spreadsheet, e-mailing, and accessing the Internet.
- Possess evidence of other adequate preparation, background, or experience as determined by the school administrator.