- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc)
- liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
- Maintaining records
- Monitoring and recording progress
- Expatriates only
- Female Early Years Teacher needed in Abuja, Nigeria. (British and American). South Africans can apply.
Attractions: A car, Driver, Accommodation and Flight once a year.
- Qualified British or American candidates already in Nigeria can also apply.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.