Located in Lagos Island, our company, is a boutique consulting firm with over 60 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors, playing a leading role in providing online and offline corporate learning to our clients.
We are looking for a creative, solution-oriented e-learning and virtual learning development expert to join our high-performance and high impact training team. The successful candidate will provide consultation, and develop strategic solutions to help us support the e-learning needs for a rapidly growing business. We are looking for innovative ways to utilize technology to help us mature the delivery of efficient, high impact digital and virtual learning.
The eLearning Expert should meet the following criteria, among others:
· Familiarity with instructional design methods and processes
· Experience with video production and video editing tools
· Strong consulting skills and ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Ability to troubleshoot technical delivery issues across multiple platforms and devices
· Ability to be flexible and work independently on all required project tasks
· Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
· Expert on the use of various off the shelf e-learning development and delivery tools including Articulate, authoring tools etc.
· Facilitate the use of eLearning to drive continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
· Strong understanding of learning management systems
· Have experience with the administration of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
· Be familiar with graphic design, audio, and video elements and software as they pertain to online course design and delivery
· Must have demonstrated expertise and proficiency with Articulate Storyline and other authoring tools
· Provides technical assistance to users in accessing, operating, and troubleshooting simulation technologies
· Maintains simulation software, corresponding peripheral components, and equipment.
· A Bachelor’s degree in multimedia design, graphic design, or instructional design or similar fields, with a 2:1 or first class in a top-tier university
· A second degree or professional qualification
· An NYSC Certificate
· 3+ years of experience in e-learning development, instructional design, and graphic production for training initiatives
· Experience in utilizing learning management tools to create e-learning include, Articulate, etc.
· Proficient in utilizing a Learning Management System
· Knowledge of simulation technology