Will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online
Will be responsible for research and development of new
online marketing strategies as well as ensure search engine optimization.
As such, they need to stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt their
strategy to best serve the interests of the company and to keep pace with the competition in their field.
- Writing, Content Marketing
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate effective
- communication skills and this entails advanced mastery of spoken and written English.
- She/he would be involved in writing and publishing articles (including video
- scripts) and product descriptions for the company website, uploading new products and updating the website with new sales and promotional campaigns.
- Data Analysis, Analytics
- Successful candidate will collect monthly data relating to the company sales.
- Support and coordinate the updating of the company revenue dashboard and
- consolidate reporting on registered sales.
- He/she will undertake monthly verification of sales by interpreting and
- analyzing collected data.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the supervising manager.
- The successful candidate should have an eye for clean design and
- possess superior user-interface design skill. The ideal candidate must
- be a critical thinker with a strong design sense and an eye for making
- things better.
- The candidate must understand how to design graphics using
- photoshop and other design tools.
- The candidate should be able to employ various online and offline
- media tools in preparing, planning and maximizing the promotion of the
- company brand.
- This includes the use of social media pages especaily instagram, E-mail
- marketing, pay-perclick advertising on search engines, video commercials,
- sponsored blogposts and more.
- Marketing Automation
- The candidate must be conversant with this marketing strategy and
- have a working knowledge of the various software tools such as
- DELIVRA, ONTRAPORT, MARKETO, and HUBSPOT etc.
- He/she is also expected to harness the available tools to ensure that the
- business of the company reaches a wide range of the company’s
- existing and prospective customers.
- Search Engine Optimization
- The successful candidate will ensure that the SEO marketing strategy is
- employed to ensure maximum reach to customer.
- He/she will do this by ensuring a user-friendly URL for the company
- website, improving website speed, publishing fresh and outstanding
- content frequently and doing regular keyword search to keep abreast
- with current consumption trend.