Our Client, a renowned firm within the Luxury Goods sub-sector wishes to engage the services of an E- Commerce Executive who shall be in charge of the following:
- Working with the marketing and communications team to create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the organization to achieve its aims as part of the overall marketing and communications plan.
- Manage the company's website to achieve sales target.
- Manage logistics flow and visual content.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Manage letters and inventory deliveries to clients through DHL, FedEx, Compton Green etc
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Manage database and topics on the website.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- First degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 4 years and above cognate experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.