- Interested Applicants should be able to work till late hours and over-night sometimes depending on how long a client may need chauffeur service.
- Interested applicants should be able to undertake out-station assignments (A job that entails travelling with a client out of Lagos to other states and back).
- MUST have a VALID Drivers’ License and LASDRI license
- MUST have very good road knowledge of Ikoyi/Victoria Island, Lekki routes and Ikeja.
- Interested applicants should be able to communicate effectively. Ability to read and write is mandatory.
- Minimum Of O’level with at least 5 credits
- OND/HND Qualification in any discipline is an added advantage.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR OUR CHAUFFEURS
- Driving clients on reservation assignments with a professional touch.
- Receiving reservation requests from clients and updating the reservation team.
- Ensuring the daily washing and cleaning of cars to achieve sparkling cleanliness of assigned vehicles inside and out, while also maintaining personal hygiene and neatness, which covers dressing neatly and smartly at all times.
- Ensuring safety and proper maintenance of company vehicles at all times.
- Filling in journey movements on the log-book, daily movement forms and returning signed customer feedback forms to the management at the end of every assignment.
- Must be a reputable individual and least a middle-level executive working with an organization with a registered address.
- Must provide us with his valid company ID card or Valid National identity.
- 2 Recently Captured Colour-Passport Photograph
Remuneration expectation: Note subject to upward review if the applicant justifies such
- Salary: =N=50,000/month
- Non-Accident and Regulatory compliance Bonus: =N=15,000/month
- Performance related Bonuses: up to =N=15,000/month