Value Seeds Limited is an indigenous crop seed production solution and development Company incorporated in 2009. The Company is engaged in seed research, multiplication, processing and distribution of hybrids and seeds of improved varieties. We are focused on increasing farmers’ yields, nutrition, and livelihood. Our products offerings are two-fold: field crops and vegetables with technology dissemination.
The Company has a wide range of seeds that have become popular with farmers and agro-inputs dealers in Nigeria. Our focus field crops are Maize, Rice, Soybean, Cowpea, Millet, Sorghum, Cassava and Wheat. Vegetables include tomato, okra, onion, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, hot pepper, sweet pepper, watermelon, carrot, amaranthus, and spices.
- Relevant working experience
- A good knowledge of routes in Northern Nigeria/ Southern Nigeria/ FCT (any one or a combination of two or all)
- A 5-year valid Class D or E Driver’s License
- Knowledge of automobile engineering will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently
- Patience and resilience
- Good communication skills
- Technical skills
- Proven track record of automobile maintenance.